Clinic Administrator (Patient Relations Department)
We are looking for energetic, dedicated and driven individuals with a passion for service excellence to join our Patient Relations Team as a Clinic Administrator.
As a member of the Patient Relations Team, you will uphold exceptional service standards and maintain an operationally effective clinic workplace. We value team players that are always ready to go the extra mile to deliver a patient experience that is consistent with our Service Core Values.
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Reception and front desk duties
- Scheduling of appointments
- Responding to phone and email enquiries
- Updating and maintaining patient database
- Handling patient concerns and problem-solving
- Maintaining clinic cleanliness and tidiness
- Maintenance of clinic equipment
- Inventory and Stocktaking
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by your Centre Supervisor / Management
Interested candidates please click on “Apply Now” or email us your updated CV, Cover Letter and a recent profile image of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org