Stephanie GLOVER, B.H.Sc.Pod
- Member of the Association of Podiatric Medicine (Singapore)
- Member of the Australian Podiatry Association (APodA)
- Member of Sports Medicine Australia
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
Ms. Stephanie Glover is an Australian podiatrist who graduated from the Queensland University of Technology in 2011. Back in Australia, Stephanie worked with one of the most established geriatric care podiatry providers and has found her work with elderly patients to be incredibly rewarding.
Stephanie and her family has since relocated to Singapore where she is focused on furthering her practice and professional development in podiatry. With over a decade of experience in private practice, Stephanie has garnered a reputation for her personalised approach and commitment to providing exceptional care to each and every one of her patients.
As a mother of two, Stephanie is no stranger to the concerns and challenges parents face in managing their children’s lower limb, foot and overall development. As a firm believer in early intervention, Stephanie has taken on a keen interest in paediatric conditions such as congenital abnormalities, growing and overuse pains, as well as early walking issues.
Patients who have sought treatment from Stephanie remember her for her precise clinical approach, effective treatment techniques and most of all, her warm and friendly demeanour.
“Children at a young age have difficulty expressing themselves accurately when it comes to describing pain and discomfort. This can sometimes be misinterpreted by parents as laziness or acting out so it’s very important to be observant and seek professional advice when uncertain. Moreover, many musculoskeletal conditions are more amenable to treatment during childhood as the child’s skeletal structure is more pliant than that of an adult which has matured. Nothing gives me more satisfaction than transforming a child’s mobility and confidence by helping to improve their gait. It is a true privilege to watch a child progress to meet their milestones over time and develop into active, healthy, and happy teens.”Injury rehabilitation
“Although much of our focus is on the diagnosis and treatment of patient conditions, rehabilitation is an important component of ensuring full recovery. By ensuring that patients have a clear understanding of the treatment plan and emphasising patient compliance, I work closely with my patients to achieve the best possible clinical outcomes for them.”Biomechanics
“I find the biomechanics of the human body fascinating as the relationship between different structures of the body is complex and sometimes surprising. Because of that, a deep understanding and keen interest in those relationships is crucial to treating patients for the lower limb conditions. This challenges me to continuously expand my understanding of the human body to ensure that I provide my patients with the highest possible standard of care.”
Stephanie’s passion and drive to help people improve their health and achieve their lifestyle goals are what motivated her to join East Coast Podiatry in Singapore.
Despite family and work commitments, Stephanie never fails to make time for physical activities. At a younger age, she was involved in both short and long-distance running, including participation in numerous 10km and half marathon festivals. With age however, Stephanie now applies a more holistic approach to her physical health and prefers Pilates, yoga and swimming to build strength, flexibility and cardiovascular endurance.
- General treatments (incl. scalpel work for wound debridement)
- Shockwave Therapy (radial, focused)
- Prescription Shoe Insoles (foot orthotics)
- Prescription Ankle Foot Orthotics (for conditions such as drop foot)
- Paediatric AFO and SMO device prescription and fabrication
- Nail Surgery (minimal invasive technique with nailbed ablation)
- Wart Needling, removal & Cryotherapy
- Ultrasound Diagnostic Scanning
- Sports Taping
- Injury Rehabilitation
- BSc. Hons. Podiatry
- Advanced clinical assessments for musculoskeletal conditions
- Treating drop foot and ankle deformity conditions with ankle foot orthoses
- Sport Taping for stabilisation and increasing mobile function
- Techniques on advanced biomechanics assessment
- Sports Medicine
- Vascular Conditions of the lower extremity
- Orthopaedic related conditions
- Wound Healing
- Orthotics design