Please call us directly or email us at email@example.com
Alternatively, you may fill in the online booking form on our website and we will call you back to confirm your appointment shortly.
Absolutely. Our building is wheelchair accessible via the main entrance.
Not at all. Simply call us at 6848 5156 to book an appointment. Alternatively, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. But do wait for a confirmation reply before you head down to our clinics.
If you do have a doctor’s or professional referral, please inform our staff when you call in and bring the referral letter with you when you visit us.
Patients will need to complete a form and are advised to provide their IDs upon registration.
The Podiatrist will first consult you to understand more about your condition. After the assessment, the Podiatrist will recommend suitable treatment options and explain what needs to be done to get you on the road to recovery.
The Podiatrist will advise you on what the process will be like and the costs before proceeding with treatment.
You are advised to bring along a pair of shorts or ¾ pants and your most commonly worn foot wear especially sports shoes.
- Consultation with our Podiatrist normally takes about 15min-30 mins
- Our podiatrist will assess and interview you on your condition and explain to you your condition and what your options are and what to expect on the road to recovery
- You may or may not need Biomechanics Assessment
- Should you choose to go ahead with the treatment, our podiatrists proceed to design the orthoses for you
- Patients are advised to bring or wear shorts or ¾ pants and your most commonly worn foot wear and especially sports shoes
- You will be contacted when the orthotics arrive to return for fitting and reassessment
- You will be provided an Orthotics Advice Sheet that will detail user instructions and our warranty information
- Yes. As treatment is non-invasive, you can walk after treatment
- Do wear comfortable footwear and bring a spare pair of slippers in case wound dressing is required
- Do wear shorts, bermudas or three quarters pants to ease the assessment of our podiatrist
We strive to work towards a pain-free experience for our patients. However, depending on the condition and treatment required, you may experience some discomfort.
- We accept Cash, NETS, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, JCB and Union Pay.
- DBS and OCBC Credit Card holders can enjoy 0% interest instalment for periods up to 6 or 12 months (not including DBS AMEX).